Another great barbecue idea, this can be prepared the day before. The longer the lamb has to marinate, the better the flavour.
- ⅓ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- handful fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 6 lamb steaks
- Mix the marinade ingredients well in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add the lamb and coat thoroughly.
- Cover, and store in the fridge for 4 hours - or overnight if possible for better flavour
- Barbecue the lamb and brush with the marinade.
- Cook until tender, but cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!