North African Carrot Slaw Ingredients:
- 5 carrots, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp sultanas
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 stick of celery, finely chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
North African Carrot Slaw How To:
Leave the sultanas to soak for 5 minutes in hot water whilst preparing the rest of the veg.
Mix all ingredients together, dress with the olive oil and lemon, and season to taste with a little salt and pepper.