I had a friend coming round yesterday and wanted to make a paleo treat – only problem was I didn’t have many ingredients. I’ve made these paleo treats before, but have always used lots of different ingredients. These came out great – sometimes it’s best to keep things simple!
Paleo Bliss Bombs Ingredients:
(makes 9 balls)
- Medjool dates (I used about 7)
- Fresh strawberries (I used 5 as that was all I had!)
- Almond meal (about 40g)
- Shredded coconut (a handful)
Paleo Bliss Bombs How To:
This is so easy!
1) Remove the stones from the dates and de-hull the strawberries.
2) Put the dates and strawberries into a food processor or blender and whizz them until the form a paste. Add the almond meal and mix again.
3) Remove the mixture and use your hands to roll into equal size balls.
4) I rolled some in the shredded coconut and left some coconut-less.
If I’d had the ingredients, I would have put a rasperry or nut in the centre and perhaps mixed some cacao powder in with the mixture.
Do you have a recipe for something similar to these bliss bombs? What do you use in yours?