Now we’re coming into summer, it’s a great time to enjoy an ice cold Paleo Smoothie. Instead of relying on fruit, it’s far better to make green smoothies using vegetables.
- 1 frozen banana
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 30g (2 tablespoons) almond butter
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 250g (2 cups) spinach
- Freeze a (peeled) banana and some strawberries overnight in the freezer.
- Put the bananas, strawberries, almond butter and coconut milk in the blender.
- Fill the rest of the blender with spinach (kale would also work well, if you can get hold of it!)
- Blend, and enjoy!
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!
Do you often make smoothies? What are your favourite ingredients? Share in the comments below.