This is another great barbecue option and can be prepared a few hours ahead and stored in the fridge. The best thing is it is super simple and quick to prepare. If you grow your own herbs, experiment with what you have on hand – fresh herbs give far more flavour than their dried equivalents.
- 750g pork fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of a lemon
- Cut the pork into small cubes. The key thing here is to make sure the cubes are all similar in size to ensure they cook evenly.
- Mix the fresh herbs together
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and make sure the pork is evenly coated
- Refrigerate for a few hours (overnight if you have time) to allow the flavours to marinate into the pork
- Thread the pork onto skewers, ready to cook
- Barbecue the pork skewers until they’re tender. Make sure they’re cooked right the way through before serving.
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!
I like to make up a few different types of kebabs to barbecue to add some colour and variety. What are your favourite types of barbecue skewers?