http://paleo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Bacon-coleslaw-paleo-recipes-min.jpg 680 680 Suz http://paleo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Paleo-Network-Site-Header-Logo-White-1561.png Suz2014-08-09 00:12:362015-12-01 12:19:01Bacon Coleslaw
Trust me, you've not had coleslaw until you've had bacon coleslaw!
Author: Suz Crawt
- ½ a green cabbage, shredded
- 2 grated carrots
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 4 rashers of bacon*, cooked until crispy, then finely sliced
- For the dressing:
- 150ml (1/2 cup) paleo mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- *Use a good quality organic bacon for best results
- First, combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl thoroughly.
- Add in the vegetables and bacon, and mix together well. Season to taste and serve.