I got some lovely pork ribs from my local organic butcher yesterday. All of the recipes I found seemed to involve sugar, soy sauce, wine, honey and commercial sauces. I obviously wanted a paleo recipe, so decided to create my own. I love the combination of orange and ginger, so made a mix which I coated the pork in.
- Pork Ribs
- Zest of one and half oranges
- Half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- One clove of garlic, crushed
- One teaspoon of basil, thyme, parsley & rosemary
- One and a half teaspoons of ground ginger
- Salt (I'm using Himalayan pink salt at the moment)
- I crushed the garlic clove, and grated the orange peel. I then mixed the herbs, garlic and orange in the oil. I coated the ribs in the mixture, then laid them out on a baking tray. I then cooked the ribs at 180C (350F), for about 45 minutes.
- Whilst the pork was cooking, I diced and sautéed some bacon, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and onion in coconut oil.
- Once the pork was thoroughly cooked, I served it with the sautéed veg and bacon.
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!
I really enjoyed this dinner, the orange & ginger flavours went so well with the pork.