Who needs Bulgur Wheat when you have the oh so versatile cauliflower? The magic in Tabbouleh lies in the fresh herbs and seasoning, not the grains, so it isn’t something you should go without enjoying. Works great with Moroccan style chicken or lamb.
Paleo Tabbouleh Ingredients:
- 1 cauliflower, leaves removed
- 2 large handfuls fresh parsley
- 1 large handful fresh mint
- 1 red onion
- 15 – 20 ripe cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Olive oil and red wine vinegar, to taste
Paleo Tabbouleh How To:
1) Add the cauliflower florets to the food processor, just as if you were making cauliflower rice. Lightly process until it forms light and fluffy ‘grains.’
2) Finely chop the herbs, red onion and cherry tomatoes, and add to a large bowl. Pour in the cauliflower and mix really well. Season generously with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar to serve. Easy as that!