Packed with heart healthy fats and omega 3, as well as vitamins D and B12, Salmon really is much more than just protein. This recipe is fragrant and fiery, and steaming it in the ‘bag’ locks in all the goodness. Did I mention its easy too?
Thai Salmon in the Bag Ingredients:
- 4 organic, wild salmon fillets
- 1 scotch bonnet chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper
Thai Salmon in the Bag How To:
Heat the oven to 180C / 350F / gas mark 4
Pop each salmon fillet onto a square of tin foil, season with a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Transfer to the foil, and seal tightly. Make sure there is at least a 4cm ‘ceiling’ at the top to allow the salmon to steam.
Place the parcels on to a baking tray, and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with a healthy green salad.