What to do when you have too many tomatoes? Make salsa of course! Salsa is a great dip and I often serve it with my home-made burgers. This recipe plays it safe, but for an extra kick, add some finely chopped fresh chilli to the mixture!
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced finely
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- Juice of ½ lime
- Splash of olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- It couldn't get much simpler - mix the ingredients together & season to taste. I immediately transfer into a jar that I can serve from.
- The jar should last for a few days in the fridge, make sure it's air tight.
How do you make salsa? I'd love to hear your secret ingredients and tips!