An easy and effective way to make awesome asparagus! This is a great side dish with any dinner. It's easy to over cook – but take care because well cooked asparagus makes such a difference!
- 500g asparagus spears
- A handful of fresh parsley
- A handful of fresh tarragon
- A handful of pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
Asparagus How To:
1) Sear the asparagus on a griddle at a medium low heat. You don’t need any oil, as this way they will crisp up far more.
2) While these are cooking, finely chop the herbs, and mix together with 2tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3) Remove the asparagus from the heat when it is suitably chargrilled, normally after 7 – 8 minutes. Drizzle with the herb oil, then scatter the pine nuts.
I’d love to hear how you cook and prepare your veggies.