Busy People Can Do Raw, too!
THOM KHA SOUP
COCONUT CREAM DESSERT
This is the second of four classes in a series.
In this series we'll use two books:
“Raw Foods for Busy People,” by Jordan Maerin. www.RawFoodsForBusyPeople.com
“Raw in 10 Minutes,” by Bryan Au. www.RawinTen.com
plus a few of my own recipes
and from other books, online, etc.
Many people have asked me for quick and easy raw recipes…
* they want to incorporate more raw foods into their diet
* they need quick fixes
* they want to reduce their consumption of packaged/processed foods
* they need to avoid certain foods
* they want to be in control of the ingredients, avoid added sugars, salt
* they want to create their own power bars
* they want to give their kids more raw foods
We'll do dips, dressings, desserts, salads, soups, nori rollups, entrees and more.
Most recipes require a blender and/or food processor. Some recipes require dehydration.
You're invited, spread the word … save the dates … rsvp to reserve your spot at the table