There seem to be quite a few Paleo Films and TV shows with a Paleo theme.
My favourites are: –
- Robb Wolf in ICaveman As I'm sure everyone has heard by now Robb Wolf was just on ICaveman on Discovery spreading the Paleo message.
- Tom Naughton’s Fat Head Tom made this film in response to “Super Size Me” and it’s a great watch, Tom is a very funny guy!
- Food Inc This film is about how big corporations control Americas food industry, scary watching!
- Food Matters This documentary is about the role of nutrition in health, an obvious link, but one that is often ignored.
- Fresh This is a good follow-on film to Food Inc, addressing how we go about changing the way food is produced.
- Flow All about water…
- King Corn How the food system works
- Future of Food Food and GMO
- Forks over Knives Linking diseases with processed foods
- Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead How an overweight man saved himself by taking control of his diet
- Gourmet Farmer This is a documentary series filmed in Tasmania, Australia following a former restaurant critic as he attempts to become self sufficient on his recently acquired farm. He’s not Paleo and it is a bit of an Aussie version of Riverside cottage – but it’s all about whole, real food and self sufficiently – and that is Paleo.
- Riverside Cottage Perhaps the inspiration for “Gourmet Farmer” another series about self sufficiency and real food.
- Man V’s Wild It doesn't get much more Paleo than watching Bear Grylls mastering the art of survival in very challenging environments!
- Castaway So, not strictly Paleo, but it has Tom Hanks in it and explores quite a Primal situation!
I'm sure I've missed hundreds of Paleo related documentaries, films and TV shows. I love to hear about your favourites and what I've missed off the list!