Packed with nutritional super foods, the key with this raw kale salad lunch recipe is the marinating time – the longer it is given, the greater the flavour will be. Not only that, the apple cider vinegar softens the kale to make it easier to digest at its nutritional best (raw!). Make a big batch to see you through lunch for the next couple of days. Throw some shredded chicken in for extra protein!
Raw Kale Salad Ingredients:
- 2 large handfuls thinly sliced kale leaves
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ cup mixed sprouts, such as broccoli, radish, clover, alfalfa etc
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Raw Kale Salad How To:
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Whizz together the oil and vinegar, then drizzle over the salad, tossing as you go. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover with gladwrap/ cling film and keep in the fridge until required!