Sautéed Sweet Potato Ingredients:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2cm knob of ginger, chopped
- Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
Sautéed Sweet Potato How To:
1) Heat a pan to a medium heat with a little coconut oil.
2) In a bowl, combine the onions and sweet potatoes with the lemon, turmeric and cayenne. Add the garlic and ginger and mix together.
3) Fry for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are nice and crispy.
Don’t forget to share in the comments what you enjoyed them with!