Sweet potatoes are a great side dish for a Paleo dinner. Bright orange and packed with vitamins A, B and C, don’t be surprised if you’re wearing sunglasses indoors and singing the alphabet whilst tucking into these!
Roasted Sweet Potato Ingredients:
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into wedges
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Olive oil
- High grade maple syrup
- 2 cloves
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
Roasted Sweet Potato How To:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / Gas mark 4
2) Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and carrots. Transfer to a roasting dish. Drizzle over a little olive oil and maple syrup in equal parts, giving the vegetables a light coating.
3) Throw in the cloves and fresh thyme. Toss the vegetables, then roast for around 40 minutes until well cooked.