What to do when you’ve made more coconut milk than you can possibly use? Make coconut ice lollies of course! I already had some moulds for icy poles and some wooden sticks, so it couldn’t have been easier. This would work great with coconut yoghurt too, next time you make a batch.
- coconut milk
- handful of berries
- handful of coconut flakes
- Put some berries at the bottom of each mould
- Next add a pinch of coconut flakes to each section
- Finally top with the coconut milk (or yoghurt)
- Put in the sticks and freeze until solid