We are excited to present special guest-speaker chiropractor Ellie Stockley from ‘Life Chiropractic Services: Your Life BY Design'. She is a chiropractor, athlete and Cross Fit trainer. She also created and runs the popular Primal Sleep School seminars.
– Feel fatigued and tired during the day?
– Struggle to get good sleep?
– Get sick easily?
– Ever find yourself tanking in your workouts?
– Want to perform as the best athlete you possibly can?
– Worry about injuring yourself during workouts?
– Get sick easily?
– Want to learn to CREATE extraordinary health and performance, rather than using the usual quick-fix ‘bandaid' solutions?
At the PiM Crossfit Recovery Riot you will learn:
– How to fuel your body to increase energy and optimize recovery
– The key role sleep plays in reducing inflammation, how you learn motor patterns, repair muscle
– The step-by-step approach you can take to engineer the perfect primal night's sleep
– Why preventative health is not the future
– How your nervous system plays a critical role in Balance, coordination, and performance during workouts
THIS event is suitable NOT only for CrossFitters, but ANYONE who loves to exercise and want to achieve more from their training. You’ll get the opportunity to ask Ellie your specific questions at the end of the talk, and there will be special offers redeemable to event-participants following the event*.
Drinks and gluten-free treats can be purchased at the bar during the evening.
Date: Wednesday 25th September
Time: 7-8.30 pm
Venue: The Aviary Room at ‘The Deck Brighton’
Cost: $30, or 2 for $40 if booking is paid for in a single transaction (fee includes presentation-summary and a glass of PiM’s famous probiotic, Kombucha)
*details released closer to the event
EMAIL me on firstname.lastname@example.org for payment-details using subject-line “RSVP to CrossFit Recovery RIOT”.
Your RSVP has to be confirmed WITH payment through bank deposit by 23rd September 2013.
Kindly use your name as a reference for the payment. Once payment has been processed you will receive your eTicket and PDF-notes by email.