Primal Chef Culinary Academy is back for another 3 hour session following a very successful first class. 3:00pm – 6:00pm.
Check out our YouTube promo video from last class: http://youtu.be/oWhkKN8Uqp4
This week we will be showing you the many uses of ground beef beyond a simple burger or saute. By learning to use ground beef to create delicious recipes you'll end up saving lots of money not having to buy more expensive cuts for unnecessary uses.
This class is instructed by Chef Tomas Guzman. You can read a bio of his experience here:
Menu: (Menu subject to last minute changes based on time and availability of ingredients)
– Proper pan searing of hand-formed hamburgers patties
– Thick Smokey Southwest Chili
– Hearty Indian Style Curried Beef w/ roasted sweet potatoes
– Italian Bolognese sauce over vegetable “noodles”
We will be looking for volunteers to get hands-on practice helping the Chef and as the class goes on, you'll be able to sample everything we make.
We will have a short 5 minute screening of the cooking show that started this all. Episode 1 features Robb Wolf and the class instructor, Chef Tomas. It was even filmed in the room you'll be in! DVD's will be available on-site if you'd like to support the cause for future episodes, events, and cooking classes.
Our event sponsors have allowed us to have an exciting give-away. Your RSVP will include 1 ticket for a chance to win the below prizes. Additional tickets will be sold for $1 each or $5 for 6 on-site. Bring cash if you'd like to participate.
– Choice of a free New top sirloin steak, sausage, or two pounds of ground beef from Blue Valley Meats (All 100% Grass-fed)
– 50% off your next Primal Chef Culinary Academy class
– 50% off a consultation from Simplistic Nutrition of Seattle
– 20% off a 3-hour private cooking lesson with Chef Tomas
– 15% off a 3-hour private cooking lesson with Chef Tomas
– 10% off your next Primal Chef cooking class
Sign up fast because this event is limited to 20 participants!
-This event is not affiliated with Whole Foods Market at all, we are just renting their kitchen space. They will have no record of the event if you call the store.
-This event will be photographed and video recorded. If you wish to not have your photo taken, please inform us. By RSVPing “Yes” you agree to have your photo and video taken and used for Primal Chef Academy business purposes.
-Payment required to book space. Refunds will only be provided if at least 3-days notice are given.