Come connect with others who dig “the paleo thing.” Show off your favorite caveman dish and taste culinary delights from kitchens all across the St. Louis area. All levels of experience are welcome!
You can look forward to….
* Trying 2 kinds of Omission gluten free beers!
* Getting your food and fitness questions answered by experts Alex Born of ReBorn Health and Morgan at Morgan Paris Fitness.
* Chatting with Mac's Local Buys and enter a chance to win a sample box of local premium proteins.
* Picking the brain of Laci Hansard, author behind the paleo blog, Picket Fence Paleo.
* Meet a sustainable farmer, John Arbuckle/Singing Prairie Farm.
* Connecting with paleo eaters of all levels of experience.
There will be Kluesner Farm Red Wattle brats provided by Mac's Local Buys (while they last). Bring a dish, bring your own drinks and bring a lawn chair if you wish. Meet some new friends and enjoy the day.This event is kid friendly. We will have a kids coloring table set up and you will find a large playground near our pavilion for the kiddos to play. Hope to see you there!