I felt like experimenting in the kitchen earlier and came up a Recipe for these colourful vegetable cakes. They were a great colourful addition to a steak, all be it a little unusual! They were a bit too soft, so I think next time I’ll bake them for a bit longer.
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 large red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream (I use Ayam)
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- I diced the capsicum and then boiled the capsicum, spinach and carrots separately, for a few minutes.
- In turn I then blended each of the vegetables with a third of the eggs and a spoonful of cream.
- Once each vegetable was blended I then spooned them into a silicon muffin tin, layer by layer.
- I then cooked them at 160 degrees for about 20 minutes, until they started to brown
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!
I’ll probably try this Recipe again, but perhaps with a few different coloured vegetables.
Have you come up with a Paleo Recipe for any interesting vegetable dishes?