After the fantastic Paleo Summit a few months ago, Sean Croxton is about to launch another health conference – the Real Food Summit. This is aimed at anyone interested in real, whole food and is free to attend.
There are so many great speakers I’m really looking forward to learning from, including:
• Chris Kresser talking about the importance of fish and seafood
• Paul Check on how eating whole foods impacts your mind, body, and soul
• Jeffrey Smith on genetically modified foods
• Mark McAfee talking about how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
• Chris Masterjohn on the nutritional wisdom of Weston A. Price
There are a total of 27 video presentations that will be free to watch during the nine-day summit, by different speakers on many different topics. The Real Food Summit starts in a few days time, on Sunday 8th July (AKA Monday 9th July for those of us in Australia).
Pre-register here if you’re interested in attending the free event – and as an extra bonus everyone who pre-registers will receive a presentation by real food farmer and activist Joel Salatin called “Real Food Defined”
I think this will be a great summit to attend for those already into Paleo, but also to share with those friends and family interested in Paleo, but not quite ready to change their diets…
Have you signed-up to the Real Food Summit yet?