I know so many people find breakfast the hardest thing about eating a low-carb paleo diet. Well, if my 80 paleo breakfast ideas haven’t given you any ideas, here’s a recipe for you.
I love having eggs for breakfast as I find them so filling – and a great way to get a good amount of protein in, first thing in the morning. This recipes disguises the eggs with a homemade tomato puree and is super quick and easy. There really is no excuse not to start the day on a good breakfast, however busy you are.
I’d love to hear what a typical breakfast looks like for you. Do you tend to have the same thing most mornings? Or perhaps you just have leftovers from the night before?
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) EV olive oil
- 6 free-range eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blend the tomatoes in a bender and put to one side
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat, before adding the blended tomatoes.
- Season to taste
- Stir the mixture whilst the excess liquid evaporates
- Once the mixture dries out, after about ten minutes, beat the eggs and stir into the tomatoes
- Keep stirring until the eggs are cooked through
- Serve & enjoy
WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU THIS RECIPE?
Enter your details and check your email!