http://paleo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/North-African-Carrot-Slaw-recipe-paleo-primal-carrots-min.jpg 680 680 Suz http://paleo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Paleo-Network-Site-Header-Logo-White-1561.png Suz2017-02-01 00:24:482017-02-04 12:59:25Recipe: North African Carrot Slaw
North African Carrot Slaw Ingredients:
- 5 carrots, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp sultanas
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 stick of celery, finely chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
North African Carrot Slaw How To:
Leave the sultanas to soak for 5 minutes in hot water whilst preparing the rest of the veg.
Mix all ingredients together, dress with the olive oil and lemon, and season to taste with a little salt and pepper.