Don't you just love a two ingredient recipe?! This is a great side dish if you have an abundance of zucchini, as I did. Next time you see it on special offer – buy it all! This dish is guaranteed to be a big talking point!
This is a great side dish and a really good way to get more veggies into your diet, without them being repetitive and a chore to eat. If you're going to eat more vegetables, you might as well enjoy them!
- 3 zucchinis (courgettes)
- 70g (3 oz) butter*
- Yep, it really is just a two ingredient recipe!
- Coarsely grate the zucchinis, discarding the ends
- Melt the butter slowly in a pan, then add the zucchini and put the lid on the pan.
- Shake the pan often to move the zucchini and prevent it from sticking
- After a couple of minutes, you'll have steaming zucchini and beautiful zucchini foam.
- Serve immediately
- *I used butter for this, but if you don't use dairy replace with olive oil, or for a taste sensation, try bacon grease.