As the name suggests, this super quick and healthy broccoli makes a great side dish to just about anything. It’s even great to have as a mid afternoon pick me up or an evening snack – so make sure you make plenty!
If you haven’t used it before, coconut aminos is a great paleo alternative to soy sauce, and for that reason I’ve included it in this recipe to give a real depth of flavour.
- 500g broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful cashews
- Juice of a lime
- A splash of coconut aminos
Broccoli How To:
1) In a frying pan, add the garlic, chilli and olive oil and bring to a medium heat. Fry until golden and slightly soft, taking care not to burn,
2) Cut the broccoli into medium sized florets. Add to the pan along with the cashews, and coat well with the chilli and garlic oil.
3) Add your coconut aminos, stir, then simmer for 3 – 4 minutes. Finally, add a squeeze of lime, stir again, then serve.