I finally found some Kale locally and after hearing so many great reports about Kale Chips, thought I'd make my own.
I used to love Salt & Vinegar chips (or crisps as they're known in the UK), so thought I'd attempt a Paleo equivalent.
- A few leaves of kale
- Olive oil
- I preheated the over to 175C (350F)
- I washed the kale and tore it off the steam, into small pieces. I then dried it thoroughly using a clean tea towel to make sure there was no water left.
- I arranged the kale on a baking tray and coated with olive oil before putting into the oven
- I kept an eye on the kale and after ten minutes removed from the oven.
- Finally, I seasoned with the salt and a small amount of vinegar.
This was incredibly easy – and had the crunchy texture of crisps. A perfect Paleo snack!
Have you tried Kale chips? How do you make yours?