It's giveaway time!
I'm going to be giving one reader a free copy of the new I Quit Sugar Kids Cookbook!
This book is exactly what you need if you're trying to get your children eating healthily but are struggling for ideas and inspiration. In the beautiful book you'll find:
- 85+ fructose-free party recipes, breakfast ideas, lunchbox snacks and afternoon treats.
- Handy conversion widgets, substitution charts plus a shopping list generator.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Tips and tricks from experts and health-conscious parents.
- Ideas to get the kids involved in cooking and growing their own food.
How To Win?
To win a free copy of this ebook* all you have to do is leave a comment below or on the facebook post with your top paleo kids idea or tip. It could be a healthy snack idea, a school lunch tip, a paleo baby weaning idea, or perhaps a fun way you've found to get your children to eat more veggies.
So what's your top idea for paleo friendly children's ideas? Leave your comment below.
The winner will be selected at random from all comments left (both on this page and on the facebook page) by midnight 27th April and I'll announce the winner on the 28th April! Good luck – and keep the tips and ideas coming!
You can find out more about the I Quit Sugar Kids Cookbook here*Please note that this is a digital book – I'll send the winner the file which can be read on any computer or ereader device